Thursday, June 21, 2007

twice bit

From yesterday #1:

Playing with the kids, a lot, it was a kind of hang around the house day, and the constant noise, chatter, noise, chatter, that usually means everything to me, was actually getting to me. I even said it out loud, which is completely unfair to the children, but I said, "Come on guys, can we try to be a little more quiet? The noise is kind of getting to me today."

The response I got from Ben was, "So Mom, then why did you have children?"

Bit. In the ass.


From yesterday #2:

We did end up getting organized enough to go out and accomplish a few errands. We were all set to go, and I called to Trevor for the second time to please come along.

The response I got from from Trevor was, "Mom, it takes paishunce you know, lots of paishunce."

Again. In the ass.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone's been listening. ;)

10:03 AM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

You will have no ass left by the time they leave home. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING comes back and bites you right there.

CUTE

7:56 AM EDT  
Blogger Marisa said...

I see you have some smart-asses, too. LOL At least only one of mine is coherant enough for the comebacks, you have two to contend with.

Go ahead, buy yourself some more pretty shoes, you deserve it. ;-)

8:27 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you....I feel for you...I am you ;-)

9:05 PM EDT  
Blogger Misty said...

oh my goodness. i am late to read this post, and now it's 2 in the morning and i trying hard not to wake my family with my laughter.

Kids...:)

1:48 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home