Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dear Santa,

I've been an online shopping machine the past couple of evenings...what fun!! One of the cutest things ever, I was at the post office today sending these (all while my heart was melting):

Dear Santa
How is Rudolph?
Do you have Webkinz?
Can you please surprise me with
one?
I was a good boy all through the
year you were watching me
Love Trevor




Dear Santa
Are you excited for Christmas
Does Mrs Claus do all of the cooking
I would like a Princess Aurora dress
for
my Build-a-Bear Hoppy
May I please have a Webkinz
dalmation if you do not have
one please surprise me.
Love Ben

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! My favourite line is when Ben says if his request is out of stock....please surprise me.

Very sweet Nancy, thank-you for sharing, and reminding me to get out the stationary!

9:37 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm all melty at the content, but just shocked at the quality. Tristan is nowhere near being ready to do something like this - bravo, boys (and mommy, of course!)

1:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - do you prompt them much or are they always that polite? Sarah just gets straight to the point, though she is considerate enough to add a line for her brother.

Awesome letters.

1:37 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. With the new comments, I keep feeling like I should make up a nickname (since it no longer asks for my real one). Let's see...
in high school I was Fatima (played the oboe), in university I was Big Bird. Or maybe I need a new one...

1:40 PM EST  
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

such sweet letters...how could anyone turn them down? im sure santa won't! ;)

4:49 PM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Oh Dear. Looks like Santa has the pressure put on. Is he going to come through? I would find it tough with letters like that.

TOo sweet Nancy. Nathan wants to write a letter to Rodolf inside of Santa. No clue where that came from. LOL!

7:54 AM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

I love those letters :) Do you always let them only put one or two things? I only let J tell Santa one thing yesterday, so he wouldn't be disappointed.

12:26 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home