Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oops?

OK, so have lost track of a little more than time...and since using blog as a personal journal of sorts so that I don't forget special times by not writing them down, tonight T lost his 2nd tooth.

I have tons of news to share, and since I have recently been getting more than a few inquiries from those of you who remain interested (nosey) in my world about why I am no longer blogging...I don't have an answer cause it isn't a conscious decision.

I will do it soon...maybe even tomorrow...wonders never cease...now off to bed after playing Tooth Fairy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another tooth! Be careful Tooth Fairy, you don't want to get caught.

8:38 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! We don't even have any loose teeth around here. But -- and this is guaranteed to freak you out -- I'm about to register Simon for kindergarten tomorrow!!!!

News?????

7:55 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

WOW Your back...And I see you might dust the cobwebs off. ;)

Another tooth. Nathan is no where near loosing any teeth.
Congrats T another visit from the tooth fariy.

I make a effort to post once a week. Usually Mondays because I'm too lazy from the weekend to do anything else. ;)

7:59 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home